Length of stay
The villas are available to the customer from 2 pm on the day of arrival. The customer has no claim for earlier availability. On the agreed day of departure, check-out is at 11 am. This is a fixed term rental and there is no possibility for the customer to keep the villa beyond the agreed date.
Only a person over 18 years old may make a reservation.
Conclusion of the booking
The booking comes into effect after the customer has paid 50% of the total amount of the renting to the owner of Comoon Villas. The lease is agreed between the parties and can in no case benefit a third party, without the owner’s consent. Failure to observe this rule may lead to terminate the lease, which the client shall be exclusively responsible for. The lessor definitively retaining the amount of the rental.
Confirmation of the reservation
To confirm the reservation, the customer has to pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the renting, as stated above. Confirmation of the renting will be sent to the customer by e-mail after payment has been received by the owner. Within 30 days before arrival, the customer has to pay the remaining booking balance to the owner.
The customer will have access to the villa only after the whole amount of the renting has been paid.
1. By the customer :
The deposit (50% of the total amount) may be refunded only if notification of cancellation is received 30 days prior to the start of the stay. Once the 30 days deadline elapses, the total amount will remain acquired for the owner.
If the stay is shortened for whatever reason, it will be preceded to none refunding.
2. By the owner :
In case the owner has to cancel a stay, the entire amounts charged to the customer will be refunded, with absolutely no obligation to provide alternative accommodation.
The prices listed on our website are in US dollars. Please note that all bank fees due to exchange rates are the customer’s responsibility.
The entire fees renting and optional services are the responsibility of the customer.
! Optional services must be paid in Thai Baht or by card plus 8% net of expenses.
The price of the rental includes
- The furnished villa for the entire length of the stay
- Classic breakfast per person per day (please refer to regular breakfast service time)
- Every day housekeeping services
- Running water
- Electricity supply up to 60 kwh a day. If there is over-consumption, 8 BTH will be charged for each additional kwh consumed.
- Return transfer from and to Koh Samui International airport (USM). If more than one return transfer occurs (due to staggered arrivals of guests), extra transfers are the responsibility of the customer.
- Goods and services tax 10%
Tourist tax 1%
The price of the rental does not include
- 750 USD Security deposit paid on arrival
- VAT 7%
- Cost of phone calls
- Optional services if not priorly specified
- The customer’s insurances (trip, civil liability insurance…)
The customer must report on the agreed day and time, in order for the owner to organize transfer. No transfer will be organized if the customer gives no information.
In case of late or delayed arrival, the customer is responsible for informing the owner.
Use of the villas
- Villas can only be rented for private and touristic use. Any kind of commercial use is strictly prohibited. The customers can in no way consider this address to be his/her main residence.
- The customer can in no way engage in any kind of illegal or unethical activity.
- The customer agrees to take care of the accommodation and to leave it in the same condition as it was found on arrival.
- The customer agrees to lock the doors and windows when he is not at the villa. He must be cautious with his personal belongings.
- It is forbidden to fix anything on the wall, to move furniture or domestic appliance.
- The client must respect the rules of being good neighbours. He must not cause any excessive or abnormal noise or nuisance which may disturb the neighborhood. He must respect the regulations applying to the common areas: reception and sports room.
- The owner reserves the right to enter the accommodation, on appointment (or without delay in case of emergency) at any time to maintain security an order.
On arrival and departure, a joint inspection of the property will be carried out by the owner and the customer. It will serve as the only reference document in case of dispute.
You are advised to leave the accommodation as you found it on arrival. You acknowledge that you take responsibility for your own actions and errors and those of whoever you have invited to stay with you.
The customer will have to leave a deposit between 750 USD and 1 000 USD on arrival. The deposit will not be collected and fully returned at the end of the rental. However, all or part of the deposit may be used in case the owner notices any damage, missing item, or if extra cleaning costs are necessary.
The customer has to notify the staff of any defect or failure of any equipment and domestic appliance as soon as he notices it so that it can be fixed in the shortest possible time.
The present reservation is agreed for a given number of occupants, stated on the online booking platform. Should the number of occupants be larger, the owner would have to be informed before arrival and the owner reserves the right to refuse or to charge extra price supplement. The customer will be considered responsible for any change. The owner reserves the right in his sole discretion to turn down service or renting to anybody.
It is strictly prohibited to walk or sit on the edge of the swimming pool. Comoon disclaims all responsibility in case of an accident.
All minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Neither the owner, nor the website shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any event occurring out of their control, that may interfere with your occupancy, including, but but not limited to, government agency actions, strikes, acts of terrorism, wars, weather conditions, floods and fire.
The owner cannot be held responsible for disturbance or noise due to nearby public or private constructions, traffic, pets or neighbors. No refund or discount will be allowed for these reasons.
Neither the owner, nor the website shall be liable for any delay or dysfunction related to passenger transportation, which may be organized by an independent provider.
The owner cannot be held responsible in the event of, injury, illness, death or loss a family member of a customer any of his/her visitor occurring during the stay.
The Customer declares that he and all the occupants of the villa hold liability insurance or other equivalent insurance for the length of the stay.]
The Client acknowledges that the use of some facilities, including but not limited to, the sports room, the swimming pool, the terrace, the stairs, the furniture, the domestic appliances, in particular those in the kitchen and bathroom, may be dangerous. The client and other occupants of the villa are fully responsible and need to take adequate precautions to ensure their security when using the listed facilities. The owner and their representatives cannot be held responsible for any damages related to the use of the facilities.
The present booking does not include pets. For failure to comply with this regulation the owner may refuse the stay and no refund will be possible.
Failure to respect the contract
Failure to comply with the booking terms and conditions stated above will lead to termination of the lease within 24 hours, notified in formal writing. If that occurs, the customer will be asked to leave the place immediately and without delay.
Comoon Villa reserves the right to modify the website, the services or the present general conditions at any time without prior notice.
These booking terms and conditions are written in French. The French version takes priority over any available translation.
I acknowledge having read and accept the general conditions of stay.
Date : …../…../……….